Thread: Removing the commas from the database

Post Removing the commas from the database

HI

I am working in an intranet project for an ultrasonic clinic. The owner of this clinic want to save the patient's scan result in a database to store the patient's scan report in it instead of documents. So I made them the database, forms and asp scripts that sends and gets the patient's information to and from the database.Each form has two pages the first one is the form itself and the other is the result page which displays the patient's information to print it and give the patient a copy of his scan.

Until now there is no problems, but some fields in the form may contain more than one textbox or dropdown menu or a combination of both. In this cases when the patient's data is displayed in the result page some commas(,) appeared to separate the data of each textbox or the dropdown menu. This is an example for the date of ultrasonic (24, 8, 2002, Scan made by ....... software) Note the commas after each number of the date .This ex. consists of 3 dropdown menu for the date and one textbox for the comment.
    The problem is that the doctor don't want this commas to appear in the patient's scan report.

I wish you get what I means.
    So is there any ideas to solve this problem.

Thank you
    Ahmed

Use the replace function in TSQL.

Hope this is what you are looking for