Thread: Select box in table header

Abrazame Guest

Select box in table header

I'm trying to put a select box in the column header of the ASP-db grid but it doesn't show up the way I want. I use the following code:

MyDb.dbNameMap = &#34;Name,Description,<br><select size=1 name=D1></select>&#34;

When running the code the select box is shown but for some reason also &#34;BGCOLOR=red >&#34; and then the name of the field.

My questions are:
    1. How do I remove &#34;BGCOLOR=red >&#34; text from the header?
    2. How do I change the code so the name of the field is shown first and then the select box on a second row?

Regards,

Abrazame

Mark Guest

Select box in table header (reply)

Abrazame,
    Remove the comma after the word Description ... like this:
    MyDb.dbNameMap = &#34;Name,Description<br><select size=1 name=D1></select>&#34;

OR if your REALLY want a comma in the title, you must redefine the default delimiters. See Example 19 at:
    http://www.aspdb.com/apps

That should help.

Mark.

------------
    Abrazame at 10/23/00 3:01:45 PM

I&#39;m trying to put a select box in the column header of the ASP-db grid but it doesn&#39;t show up the way I want. I use the following code:

MyDb.dbNameMap = &#34;Name,Description,<br><select size=1 name=D1></select>&#34;

When running the code the select box is shown but for some reason also &#34;BGCOLOR=red >&#34; and then the name of the field.

My questions are:
    2. How do I change the code so the name of the field is shown first and then the select box on a second row?

Regards,

Abrazame

Abrazame Guest

Select box in table header (reply)

Amazing, Mark. Thank You very much!

/ Abrazame

------------
    Mark at 10/23/00 3:17:49 PM

Abrazame,
    Remove the comma after the word Description ... like this:
    MyDb.dbNameMap = &#34;Name,Description<br><select size=1 name=D1></select>&#34;

OR if your REALLY want a comma in the title, you must redefine the default delimiters. See Example 19 at:
    http://www.aspdb.com/apps

That should help.

Mark.

------------
    Abrazame at 10/23/00 3:01:45 PM

I&#39;m trying to put a select box in the column header of the ASP-db grid but it doesn&#39;t show up the way I want. I use the following code:

My questions are:

Regards,

Abrazame