Thread: 800a01ad

Lynn Fernandez Guest

800a01ad

Hello,
    I'm getting the following errors:
    In Event log: failed on creation from object context: CoCreateInstance ... ) MTS Internals Info. D:/viper/scr/runtime/contnt/ccontent.ccp

In the brower page: VBScript runtime error 800a01ad Active x component cannot create object path/filename.asp, line 21

Tech net says it's a permission problem with the DLL's This doesn't make sense because *sometimes* it works. The last time this failed I rebooted
    the server and the error went away. Now it does not.

Thanks,
    Lynn

FK Guest

800a01ad (reply)

Have not encouner this trouble. The present Pro and EP versions are not compiled with ObjectContext at this time. The future release will be and will be fully MTS compatible. The reason for not releasing the MTS version is that releasing the MTS version with W2000 will save a lot of support calls in installation. However, if user would like to try the MTS setup. You can call support and make arrangement. Note that the MTS version applies to EP version only.

FK

------------
    Lynn Fernandez at 7/9/99 4:37:36 PM

Hello,
    I'm getting the following errors:
    In Event log: failed on creation from object context: CoCreateInstance ... ) MTS Internals Info. D:/viper/scr/runtime/contnt/ccontent.ccp

In the brower page: VBScript runtime error 800a01ad Active x component cannot create object path/filename.asp, line 21

Tech net says it's a permission problem with the DLL's This doesn't make sense because *sometimes* it works. The last time this failed I rebooted
    the server and the error went away. Now it does not.

Thanks,
    Lynn