Thread: Questions about sorting

Paul Woods Guest

Questions about sorting

I have ASP-db Pro and I have some questions about sorting.

1. Is there any way to turn off the header cell highlighting when records are sorted on that column?

2. Does ASP-db know when a SQL statement includes an ORDER BY clause? When I include ORDER BY, ASP-db automatically highlights the header cell of the column I used and I don't want it to do that.

3. Quite frequently, I have to click on a header cell multiple times before ASP-db will perform the sort I requested. Why is that happening?

Thanks,

Paul

Frank Guest

Questions about sorting (reply)

Paul,
    Try -> X.dbGridColSort=False

Change this property upon entry to control the sort configueration.

FK

------------
    Paul Woods at 4/5/00 11:33:27 AM

1. Is there any way to turn off the header cell highlighting when records are sorted on that column?

2. Does ASP-db know when a SQL statement includes an ORDER BY clause? When I include ORDER BY, ASP-db automatically highlights the header cell of the column I used and I don't want it to do that.

3. Quite frequently, I have to click on a header cell multiple times before ASP-db will perform the sort I requested. Why is that happening?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Woods Guest

Questions about sorting (reply)

I don't want to turn off the ability to sort on a column. I just want to turn off the highlighting.

Any answers for questions 2 or 3?

Paul

------------
    Frank at 4/7/00 6:21:00 PM

Paul,
    Try -> X.dbGridColSort=False

Change this property upon entry to control the sort configueration.

FK

------------
    Paul Woods at 4/5/00 11:33:27 AM

Thanks,

Paul