Thread: Not specified

Not specified

Hello,

I have a relational database with Files on top and Notes for each File below it. The File_Number is a unique foreign key to the Notes table.

Is there any general info that you know of about using dbMagicCell to use a javascript popup window to show in this case Notes? I can sucessfully get it to work but it give the record count from the previous page that messing navigation up.

X.dbMagicCell = &#34;Notes,,<A HREF=javascript:makeWin(&#39;pop-up.asp?number=#(File_Number)#&#39>Notes</A>;&#34;

Thanks

Chris Guest

Not specified (reply)

Use

Set MyDb = nothing
    or
    Set X = nothing

at the end of the first page.

------------
    at 3/7/00 12:14:26 PM

Hello,

I have a relational database with Files on top and Notes for each File below it. The File_Number is a unique foreign key to the Notes table.

Is there any general info that you know of about using dbMagicCell to use a javascript popup window to show in this case Notes? I can sucessfully get it to work but it give the record count from the previous page that messing navigation up.

X.dbMagicCell = &#34;Notes,,<A HREF=javascript:makeWin(&#39;pop-up.asp?number=#(File_Number)#&#39>Notes</A>;&#34;

Thanks