Actually I found a way on http://www.aspdb.com/apps/ShowSource.asp?SrcFile=/apps/mh-thecardemo.asp. The secret is to do a </A> in the .dbNameMap. This end the HREF early. The reason I want to do spaces is that I want the table to re-size dynamically.

------------
Mark at 9/18/00 2:11:19 PM

Ron,

I don&#39;t think so.
Is the code that you sent, code that YOU wrote, or code that was generated by ASP-db? You didn&#39;t say.

Just curious, what is the purpose of adding three trailing spaces to the field title name? Why not just specify a column width?

Mark.

------------
Ron Critchfield at 9/17/00 9:13:24 PM

Well, that got me going on the right track, now I&#39;ve run into another problem.
The code is written like this

<TH noWrap bgColor=blue><br>
<A href=&#34;/Sandata/test.asp?aspDBUnit=_999&gridsort_999=lngCatalogID& #34;><br>
<FONT face=Arial color=red size=2>Catalog ID # </FONT></A><br>
</TH><br>

The problem is that my is within the HREF. This means that the spaces are underlined also. Anyway to get them out of the HREF?

------------
Ron Critchfield at 9/17/00 7:36:27 PM

I&#39;m trying to do some weird spacing on my header row. I have a &#34;lngCatalogID&#34; which I want to change to &#34;Catalog ID #&#34; with two non breaking white spaces after the #. In HTML that would mean
&#34;Catalog ID # &#34;. The &#34;;&#34; however screws up the code because it is a delimiter for dbNameMap.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Ron