Thread: ASPdb PRO and Designer

Ana de Perez Guest

ASPdb PRO and Designer

I'm using ASPdbPRO installed on my hosting service provider. I have not been able to find the object model or any manual that explains available properties and/or customizable values. I see the product is very robust and customizable, but I can't just use the sample script on my host's website. Any ideas where I can find this info? Also, under this scheme (using the object installed and my hosting company's server), would I be able to use the designer?

John Guest

ASPdb PRO and Designer (reply)

Hi Ana,

Your service provider may not be up-to-date with their maintenance and license for the software. It's probable they need to renew and get the latest versions. The licensing structure for ASP-db through ISPs has recently been revised and you need to either find one that's current, or else purchase a copy directly from us for your own use.

Thanks,
    John

------------
    Ana de Perez at 9/27/01 9:48:31 AM

I'm using ASPdbPRO installed on my hosting service provider. I have not been able to find the object model or any manual that explains available properties and/or customizable values. I see the product is very robust and customizable, but I can't just use the sample script on my host's website. Any ideas where I can find this info? Also, under this scheme (using the object installed and my hosting company's server), would I be able to use the designer?