Thread: oledb connectivity to Sql database

yomi Guest

oledb connectivity to Sql database

I am doing some database migration for web servers needing to connect. I broke a working link to perform a system DSN change to the new server and it did not work. Thinking it may be the new server configuration, I reverted to the old DSN details and I was unable to re-establish the connectionString. What did I do wrong and why can't there be a reconnection? ERROR MESSAGE[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
    'NEW_script'.

John Guest

oledb connectivity to Sql database (reply)

Hi Yomi,

This forum is for ASPdb support - a tool for display/editing of your SQL database with a std web browser (www.aspdb.com).

Check other forums for SQL support.

Thanks,
    John

------------
    yomi at 9/10/01 7:16:06 AM

I am doing some database migration for web servers needing to connect. I broke a working link to perform a system DSN change to the new server and it did not work. Thinking it may be the new server configuration, I reverted to the old DSN details and I was unable to re-establish the connectionString. What did I do wrong and why can't there be a reconnection? ERROR MESSAGE[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
    'NEW_script'.