I am trying to determine how to combine different data series into a ASPdb chart. This is a pretty standard aspect of charting so I would guess I am just missing the key to this process.

An example would be where a dbDBType "SQL" statement returns a recordset that would contain 4 rows, and 4 numbers per row.
I could identify the data in a 2 deminsional array in a manner as followa

Data(0,0), Data(1,0), Data(2,0) etc
Data(0,1), Data(1,1), Data(2,1) etc
Data(0,2), Data(1,2), Data(2,2) etc
Data(0,3), Data(1,3), Data(2,3) etc

Each row is considered a series in standard charting terminology

The first step would be to return a chart where each series is represented by a distinguishing chart element, such as different colored lines or areas.

The list of "Business chart Types" that is displayed in the support doc's and on the various sites have several types that would seem fit this criteria.

All I need is to see one set of code that assigns the different series to different graphic elements in a chart and I'm fairly certain I can proceed from there.

IF there is an example(s) that shows hoe multiple series are assigned to unlike graphic elements as in the case of the a Column Line combo chart or Column area combo chart, all the better.

The next/final step would be to see if it is possible to control at any time the relationship/assignment of a given data series to the charting graphical element be it bars,lines,points,area etc

Any assistance anybody can give me would be sincerely appreciated !!!