Thread: What happened to the ASP-db website examples??

Jason Guest

What happened to the ASP-db website examples??

I looked for all the old example links today and they are all gone, what happened? Please let me know where I can find them again.

Thanks,
    Jason

makko Guest

What happened to the ASP-db website examples?? (reply)

Me to ????????

------------
    Jason at 4/16/01 9:46:35 AM

I looked for all the old example links today and they are all gone, what happened? Please let me know where I can find them again.

Thanks,
    Jason

Bryan Guest

I'll add my voice. In my case, on http://aspdb.org/doc/ there used to be a list of properties in the top of the left frame. They're gone now, but they were there Friday. I'm not sure if that is what makko and Jason are referring to; if it's not, it's another example of missing or moved links. I would really appreciate a link to those property listings as I found them extremely helpful.
    Thanks!

------------
    makko at 4/16/01 9:59:07 AM

Me to ????????

------------

Thanks,
    Jason

Frank Kwong Guest

Those are being cleaned up and made available to users with maintenance subscription. If you already have that, contact your agent to locate them.

FK

------------
    Bryan at 4/16/01 10:18:41 AM

I'll add my voice. In my case, on http://aspdb.org/doc/ there used to be a list of properties in the top of the left frame. They're gone now, but they were there Friday. I'm not sure if that is what makko and Jason are referring to; if it's not, it's another example of missing or moved links. I would really appreciate a link to those property listings as I found them extremely helpful.
    Thanks!

------------

Me to ????????

------------

Thanks,
    Jason

Keith Guest

I was wondering when it would come to this. "maintenance subscription" For what? It was always nice to know that help was at the click of the mouse. Now someone wants me to pay for what use to be free. No thanks...
    KB

------------
    Frank Kwong at 4/17/01 8:21:57 PM

Those are being cleaned up and made available to users with maintenance subscription. If you already have that, contact your agent to locate them.

FK

------------

Thanks!

------------

Me to ????????

------------

Thanks,
    Jason

Lynn Fernandez Guest

I haven't been here in a while and I'm sorry to see that the website examples are now gone. You might want to reconsider this decision. The examples were both a cutomer relations tool and a marketing tool. I would find it easier to go to management and say this is what I can do, please give me the money, versus I think this is possible with this tool, please give me the money.

------------
    Frank Kwong at 4/17/01 8:21:57 PM

FK

------------

Thanks!

------------

Me to ????????

------------

Thanks,
    Jason