Thread: Tonado

Dan Guest

Tonado

I get this error after trying Tornado:
    D:inetpubwwwroot ornado est.aspx(3) : error BC30456: 'dbUnit' is not a member of 'Tornado.Z'.
    I had Tornado working in the past and I updated the DLL to show my boss to try to get the funds to upgrade from Clasic Pro version. Anyone know what is causing this?

John Guest

Tonado (reply)

Hi Dan,

Problem with that particular dll on our part. We'll fix and post a new one within the next 24 hours. Watch the site for the new one to show up.

Thanks much,
    John

------------
    Dan at 9/16/2002 12:40:46 PM

D:inetpubwwwroot ornado est.aspx(3) : error BC30456: 'dbUnit' is not a member of 'Tornado.Z'.
    I had Tornado working in the past and I updated the DLL to show my boss to try to get the funds to upgrade from Clasic Pro version. Anyone know what is causing this?

John Guest

Tonado (reply)

Hi Dan,

Problem with that particular dll on our part. We'll fix and post a new one within the next 24 hours. Watch the site for the new one to show up.

Thanks much,
    John

------------
    Dan at 9/16/2002 12:40:46 PM