Thread: editadd an update with Access

Hybrid View

Vivienne Guest

editadd an update with Access

I am using samples taken from Tornado quick samples with an access db with 2 tables.

All fields are text except 1 autonumber, in both tables. I have adjusted the table names in the scripts where appropriate. I am running the and the add and update scripts (quick add and editupdate)

The aspx page with the table that has 8 fields run perfectly.

But the page with the table with 18 fields gives me a 312 and 313 error. This table displays fine in grid and dual-horiz modes - it's the editadd and update which gives the errors 312 and 313.

I have seen a list of Tornado errors on the asp-db site but cannot trace this now. I want to check these error numbers.Where is this?
    Thank you

Thanks

Trev Guest

editadd an update with Access (reply)

I looked at your DB - you are using From as a field. Not allowed. Change it to origin or someother non reserved word

Trev

------------
    Vivienne at 8/13/2002 2:34:52 PM

I am using samples taken from Tornado quick samples with an access db with 2 tables.

All fields are text except 1 autonumber, in both tables. I have adjusted the table names in the scripts where appropriate. I am running the and the add and update scripts (quick add and editupdate)

The aspx page with the table that has 8 fields run perfectly.

But the page with the table with 18 fields gives me a 312 and 313 error. This table displays fine in grid and dual-horiz modes - it's the editadd and update which gives the errors 312 and 313.

I have seen a list of Tornado errors on the asp-db site but cannot trace this now. I want to check these error numbers.Where is this?
    Thank you

Thanks