Thread: Font on buttons

Avnish Guest

Font on buttons

Hi,
    We are an enterprise user of your component and have been using it extensively. We have to create a lot of custom buttons for our site, but with the same look and feel as the one provided by you with the package. But somehow we cannot locate the exact same font that you use for the buttons. Which font is that and where can I get it. Is there an easy way to make custom buttons with the same format?

Thanks
    Avnish

John Guest

Font on buttons (reply)

Hi Avnish,

I believe they were either Verdanna or Tahoma - probably Bold. We did it all in Photoshop as it lets you have "editable" vector fonts and save the result as a GIF/JPG. There's a little shadow in there too.

Good luck,
    John

------------
    Avnish at 6/6/2002 4:40:59 PM

Hi,
    We are an enterprise user of your component and have been using it extensively. We have to create a lot of custom buttons for our site, but with the same look and feel as the one provided by you with the package. But somehow we cannot locate the exact same font that you use for the buttons. Which font is that and where can I get it. Is there an easy way to make custom buttons with the same format?

Thanks
    Avnish