Thread: Your Profile Update for this forum

Mike Carver Guest

Your Profile Update for this forum

I am a registered user of the EP version and I would like to subscribe to this forum but when I go into the "Your Profile" it does not show any forums and it won't save my email address. Do I need to LOGIN somewhere?

Thanks

Mike

Steve Wynkoop Guest

Your Profile Update for this forum (reply)

Hi Mike,

You don't have to subscribe; you can just check the boards whenever you like. You'll also be emailed when reponses to your own questions are posted.

HTH

SW

------------
    Mike Carver at 7/28/99 10:04:17 AM

I am a registered user of the EP version and I would like to subscribe to this forum but when I go into the "Your Profile" it does not show any forums and it won't save my email address. Do I need to LOGIN somewhere?

Thanks

Mike

Martin Jocic Guest

Your Profile Update for this forum (reply)

I experience exactly the same problem, my e-mail address isn't saved. Furthermore I always manually fill in my e-mail address when I post a message, but I haven't been emailed a single time.

Martin Jocic

------------
    Steve Wynkoop at 8/1/99 8:33:28 PM

Hi Mike,

You don't have to subscribe; you can just check the boards whenever you like. You'll also be emailed when reponses to your own questions are posted.

HTH

SW

------------
    Mike Carver at 7/28/99 10:04:17 AM

Thanks

Mike