Thread: Network connection

Terresa Guest

Network connection

Hi all,
    I am able to connect to my website from the building where my office is , other building next to me. But i am not able to connect to my website from another building. There is no error message displayed but the browser keeps on browsing. Can anybody guide me to overcome this problem and tell me the cause of this problem. It is not working with Netscape either from that building but it is working both in Netscape and in IE from my building.

Thanks in advance,
    Terresa

Frank Guest

Network connection (reply)

Has nothing to do with the buildings as ther are many buildings between your location and this forum and it still connects. You need to talk to your IT guys to find out about the TCP/IP access outside your site.

FK

------------
    Terresa at 4/18/00 11:37:20 AM

Hi all,
    I am able to connect to my website from the building where my office is , other building next to me. But i am not able to connect to my website from another building. There is no error message displayed but the browser keeps on browsing. Can anybody guide me to overcome this problem and tell me the cause of this problem. It is not working with Netscape either from that building but it is working both in Netscape and in IE from my building.

Thanks in advance,
    Terresa