Thread: Multi-Selection SelectBox for Filters

Drew Guest

Multi-Selection SelectBox for Filters

Is it possible to set something up that would allow a user to hi-light and select multiple items in selection boxes that exist on Filter pages?

Please advise.

Thank you,
    Drew

Frank Guest

Multi-Selection SelectBox for Filters (reply)

what you want to multi-select a filter drop box ? Please explain !

FK

------------
    Drew at 4/20/00 3:59:48 PM

Is it possible to set something up that would allow a user to hi-light and select multiple items in selection boxes that exist on Filter pages?

Please advise.

Thank you,
    Drew

Drew Guest

Thanks for your interest Frank.

Please see example B3 in your code examples.

Instead of high-lighting and selecting one car, Is it possible to high-light and select multiple cars in the list, then to have data/information associated with the selection show up in a grid.

Hope this further information helps!

Drew

------------
    Frank at 4/20/00 10:51:35 PM

FK

------------

Please advise.

Thank you,
    Drew

Frank Guest

Do you mean you want a Select box with multiple select capabilities ? When you multi-select them, the eselected items will b ein the grid ? If so, the answer is not at the moment. However, if I can furnish a multi-select selectbox then you can consdtuct the gird in the second module after multi-select the first one. I'll think about that !

FK

------------
    Drew at 4/21/00 1:54:59 PM

Instead of high-lighting and selecting one car, Is it possible to high-light and select multiple cars in the list, then to have data/information associated with the selection show up in a grid.

Drew

------------

FK

------------

Please advise.

Thank you,
    Drew

Drew Guest

Thanks Frank!

That's exactly what I am talking about. I look forward to hearing from you when that capability exists.

Thanks again,
    Drew

------------
    Frank at 4/21/00 11:40:50 PM

Do you mean you want a Select box with multiple select capabilities ? When you multi-select them, the eselected items will b ein the grid ? If so, the answer is not at the moment. However, if I can furnish a multi-select selectbox then you can consdtuct the gird in the second module after multi-select the first one. I'll think about that !

FK

------------

Drew

------------

FK

------------

Please advise.

Thank you,
    Drew

Frank Guest

OK,
    This one seemed reasonable and useful. I'll put it in my to-do List

Thanks,

FK

------------
    Drew at 4/22/00 11:04:41 AM

Thanks Frank!

That's exactly what I am talking about. I look forward to hearing from you when that capability exists.

Thanks again,
    Drew

------------
    Frank at 4/21/00 11:40:50 PM

FK

------------

Drew

------------

FK

------------

Please advise.

Thank you,
    Drew