Thread: Thank you Mark Harpootlian

Paul Mancuso Guest

Thank you Mark Harpootlian

Finally, after numerous eMails, my support question(s) concerning SuperCalendar were turned over to Mark Harpootlian who, working with me, solved the issues I was having with this object.

Mark handled this support call in a professional manner which I appreciate
    and was conspicously concerned with solving this issue. Together, we diagnosed the problem from the ground up. Starting with updating my ASPdb.dll
    to the latest version, examining my system for all required files to source code debugging. The process was not easy, luckly Mark new all the ropes.

Thanks, Mark! And next time I have an unsolvable issue I hope your there again.

Paul Mancuso
    Systems Manager
    Federal Highway Administration

Frank Kwong Guest

Thank you Mark Harpootlian (reply)

Very Glad to hear from happy customers....MMS folks does give a lot of extras to their customers.
    Another piece good news is that calendar and validator are build-in features of the next generation of ASP-db.

FK

------------
    Paul Mancuso at 12/3/2001 2:36:55 PM

Finally, after numerous eMails, my support question(s) concerning SuperCalendar were turned over to Mark Harpootlian who, working with me, solved the issues I was having with this object.

and was conspicously concerned with solving this issue. Together, we diagnosed the problem from the ground up. Starting with updating my ASPdb.dll
    to the latest version, examining my system for all required files to source code debugging. The process was not easy, luckly Mark new all the ropes.

Paul Mancuso
    Systems Manager

Donna Guest

I agree 100%. The people at Major Micro are the greatest!
    Donna

------------

Paul Mancuso
    Systems Manager

Ted Guest

Couldn't be more true! I wouldn't have bought the software if it weren't for email and phone support from MMS in getting over the initial "hump". Most companies nowadays just dump the software on you and say "Good luck!". They went the extra step to get me going and all I can say is I'll be back to aspdb.com to buy more software or upgrade because of them. Thanks for the great customer support!

------------

Paul Mancuso
    Systems Manager

Phil Guest

Ditto! I couldn't have said it better myself. I wish all software companies gave the kind of support that Mark gives us. This would be a better world. :-))
    -Ted

------------
    Ted at 12/6/2001 12:01:25 AM

Couldn't be more true! I wouldn't have bought the software if it weren't for email and phone support from MMS in getting over the initial "hump". Most companies nowadays just dump the software on you and say "Good luck!". They went the extra step to get me going and all I can say is I'll be back to aspdb.com to buy more software or upgrade because of them. Thanks for the great customer support!

------------

Paul Mancuso
    Systems Manager