Hi,
I'm creating ASP that should run stored procedure on SQL server. I need to set up System DSN, right? When I logged on to the web server as some NT user (which is administrator for web server and has read permissions on the SQL server) - I successfully created the DSN. When I logged on to the server as Internet anonymous account (we use IIS 4.0, so it is IUSR_SERVER-NAME), I was not be able to set up the DSN, though I did the same as previously. This means that we don't have appropriate permissions for web server Internet anonymous, right? So question number 1: can it be set up read permissions on SQL server for local user from web server with the name IUSR_SERVER-NAME?

I now that a user can be set on SQL and I can use it's id while setting up the DSN (while doing this I need to choose "SQL Server Authentication" and provide user id and password, correct?). I tried this way as well -- when then I use the set DSN in ASP file I still have the "Not defined as a valid user of a trusted SQL Server connection" error in my browser. So question number 2: How to set up system DSN and provide in it SQL server's user id and password?

Or may be the problem is that I use stored procedure and need different type of permission?

I would appreciate if you aswer all the questions or give me explanation on the problem.

Thanks,
Erik T.