Hello All,

I&#39;m totally new to PC&#39;S, little under 10mths. Never used a Database, Excel or even Word that much. Have some experience with Dreamweaver4 and just getting into UltraDev4 and learning .asp pages etc...ouch. Have been involved in making a site here in Japan, in Japanese mainly and on it, http://www.easyboarders.com/Surf/Addiction/AddictionOrderForm.htm , are some basic order forms. Hence my determination to now learn about databasing. Where to start though.? Have Access2000 here on my English Win2kPro, default set to Japanese, machine and also have IIS(PWS) running. Our site is on a server in America, low cost one though, 200 a year I think. Believe it has a MySQL Database in/on it. I think I&#39;d like to play around with the pages from my side and just run them locally first, but, honestly, don&#39;t have a clue where to begin. I mean, what would I use a database for..? Can anyone steer me in the right direction, or, if I&#39;m in the wrong street/game, tell me directly where to go..<grin>..TIA. Cheers all.

P.S. Another person in our group is currently playing around with a software called CodeCharge, he&#39;s a lot smarter. Anyone got anything to say about it..?

powderkeg...