Thread: Email to Access

Robert Higginbotham Guest

Email to Access

I need to be able to export email in to access while still being able to store the differnt parts of the email in to diffent tables on the data base
    i have tried using import/export but that would not let me add to more than on table please help me.

Lind Guest

Email to Access (reply)

------------
    Robert Higginbotham at 7/6/01 9:19:22 AM

I need to be able to export email in to access while still being able to store the differnt parts of the email in to diffent tables on the data base
    i have tried using import/export but that would not let me add to more than on table please help me.

Look in the Access Help for the Transfer actions (TransferDatabase, TransferText, TransferSpreadsheet) This might help.

Mark Wiedemann Guest

Email to Access (reply)

If the objects you are brining in (lets say they where excel spreadsheets) where linked to your database instead of imported then you could replace the files with new ones and the links would pull that data when the database is opened. Just be sure that sheets remain unchanged since field size and name changes could cause real headaches. Thats the best I can do. If someone smarter can give more help please do so.

Mark
    ------------
    Robert Higginbotham at 7/6/01 9:19:22 AM