I have a problem compiling my programs and the errors come from sqlfront.h, which I think this is n very weird since this the library created by Microsoft. I am using dblibrary and VIsual C++ v 6.0 ,I have created a simple dblibrary program , but it runs and compiles without any programs, but when I start using it with my MFC application it gives me this error :

drogram filesmicrosoft visual studiovc98includesqlfront.h(126) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'LPINT'
drogram filesmicrosoft visual studiovc98includesqlfront.h(126) : error C2040: 'PTR' : 'int' differs in levels of indirection from 'void *'
drogram filesmicrosoft visual studiovc98includesqlfront.h(126) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
Error executing cl.exe.

The error says thta a ";" is missing, which is not true, because as I told you the library was installed by Visual Studio. I think the including headers are not properly done, but I would like to know if someone out there has done something similar, not the dblibrary examples, something which is used properly within a windows application , not in the console screen.

THank you