Hi,

To correct my previous question.
What I am trying to do is run a list from SQL server 7.0 and have it be come a persistant recordset. I ran a query in the analyzer but it will only save as a .sql file.
I thought I would need to use ADO 2.5 and XML because I want the user to be able to manipulate the data as much as possible. The readings I have done seem to indicate that ADTG format possibly may work.
The project I am attempting is to get a recordset from SQL 7.0, put it into an executable file that I can send by Http and send it to a user where they can query and work with it.
Thats why I need a persistant recordset. I am relatively new and use InterDev as my editor and Personal Web Server. My confusion is with the coding. I dont have IIS server so it appears I cant use XML. I downloaded the XML technology preview but it wont install.
All my readings explain everything in visual basic and Visual C++. When I try to use VB code 6.0 in interDev 6. it will not work, all I can use is VBScript. I need to know how to make the ATDG format make a persistant recordset and then query it so that I can make sure it works.
jim