Thread: Job is disabling every night

colleen Guest

Job is disabling every night

Please help if you can! I have setup a job that runs every day on an hourly basis. Every morning I find that it's been disabled. The funny thing is is that the schedule is disabled, but the job is not (you see 'Enabled' in the jobs list in EM, but when you view the schedules tab, it's disabled.) Also, it runs a several times before becoming disabled.

TIA,

Colleen

wilson Guest

Job is disabling every night (reply)

If you run SQL 2000 that is a bug you have to run SP. Please see this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q295378

I have same problem on a SQL 7 machine. I don't know any SP to apply other than using workaround suggested in the article.

Hope this help

Wilson

------------
    colleen at 4/12/2002 10:29:03 AM

Please help if you can! I have setup a job that runs every day on an hourly basis. Every morning I find that it's been disabled. The funny thing is is that the schedule is disabled, but the job is not (you see 'Enabled' in the jobs list in EM, but when you view the schedules tab, it's disabled.) Also, it runs a several times before becoming disabled.

TIA,

Colleen

colleen Guest

Job is disabling every night (reply)

Thanks a lot! I'm sure this is the problem. I'm running 7.0 sp3. I'll apply sp4 and keep my fingers crossed.

Colleen

------------
    wilson at 4/25/2002 12:14:28 PM

If you run SQL 2000 that is a bug you have to run SP. Please see this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q295378

I have same problem on a SQL 7 machine. I don't know any SP to apply other than using workaround suggested in the article.

Hope this help

Wilson

------------
    colleen at 4/12/2002 10:29:03 AM

TIA,

Colleen