Thread: Can't connect to Table

Jeff Jones Guest

Can't connect to Table

I had a table try to grow beond to limits of the disk space. After fixing the growth number and shrinking the table the VB 6 programs can't access the table. I have restarted SQL 7 and even rebooted the server, still can't open the table.

Am i missing something ?

Thanks
    Jeff

Guest Guest

Can't connect to Table (reply)

You are on the wrong board. Post this on the 7.0 board. This is for 6.5................

------------
    Jeff Jones at 12/29/99 1:14:52 PM

I had a table try to grow beond to limits of the disk space. After fixing the growth number and shrinking the table the VB 6 programs can't access the table. I have restarted SQL 7 and even rebooted the server, still can't open the table.

Am i missing something ?

Thanks
    Jeff

My mistake Guest

You are correct, I am not. Sorry........

------------
    Guest at 12/29/99 2:21:05 PM

You are on the wrong board. Post this on the 7.0 board. This is for 6.5................

------------

Am i missing something ?

Thanks
    Jeff

k Guest

without knowing all the details i would first check to see that you didnt change ownership of the table.

------------

Am i missing something ?

Thanks
    Jeff

Jeff Jones Guest

[k] Can't connect to Table (reply)

This all started when the table outgrew the disk space. What does the owership have to do with it?

------------
    k at 12/29/99 3:03:46 PM

without knowing all the details i would first check to see that you didnt change ownership of the table.

------------

Am i missing something ?

Thanks
    Jeff