My DTS contains a Process Task (running a .exe with extra parameters on the command line. ex : "notepad.exe test.txt" or "pgp.exe -es test.txt key"

- The DTS works fine when manually launched.
- The other scheduled DTS work fine (they don't launch any external software)
- I don't think my SQL Agent is concerned : SQL Agent uses the same account as SQL Server, and the same as mine. In fact, I set my own account for starting all these services (SQL SERVER and SQL AGENT). My account works fine when i manually launch the DTS
- Alls paths are OK (UNC names, i even tried local paths)
- My tests are made directly on the server (manual and scheduling)

2 points :
- When "manually" launched in a DTS, notepad (for example) works as an application (everything fine). When scheduled, it works as an internal process (no window opening - so the file set in the command line parameter doesn't open anymore)
- I got the feeling that a scheduled DTS running a WIN32 task "looses" the command line parameters...

In fact, my real need is to launch : pgp.exe -es "filename" [encryption key]

When i read the scheduling history, i got an error message from pgp.exe (it means that pgp.exe runs and that the first parameters of the command line are understood)...

My opinion :
pgp launching : ok (it seems)
-es : ok
"filename" : ok
I think the [encryption key] parameter is not understood anymore....

ANY IDEAS?

I know there are many threads about DTS Scheduling, i also read a thread about .exe launching. But my problem is more complex (DTS scheduling is ok, .exe launching is ok, but when i try boths, i got an error...)