Thread: msdb marked suspect

Raphael Guest

msdb marked suspect

We have a new installation on Friday which was running fine. Unfortunately today, the msdb is marked suspect. Do I uninstall and reload SQL server or change the status. We only have a training data on the server presently. Does anybody has any other suggestions? Please help. Thanks for your assistance.

Craig Guest

msdb marked suspect (reply)

What is the error? What object? You may be able to correct it..

------------
    Raphael at 5/29/01 2:46:38 PM

We have a new installation on Friday which was running fine. Unfortunately today, the msdb is marked suspect. Do I uninstall and reload SQL server or change the status. We only have a training data on the server presently. Does anybody has any other suggestions? Please help. Thanks for your assistance.

Raphael Guest

Corrupt table ... chain linkage mismatch. I don't know if resetting the msdb will do it or not. Any ideas????

------------

Raphael Guest

Any ideas from the gurus out there? Please help.

------------
    Raphael at 5/29/01 4:01:21 PM

Corrupt table ... chain linkage mismatch. I don't know if resetting the msdb will do it or not. Any ideas????

------------

Craig Guest

Ok, that is the text, but what objid is it? Is it the table or an index. Try running sp_fixindex on the table in question if it is an index.

------------
    Raphael at 5/30/01 8:17:59 AM

Any ideas from the gurus out there? Please help.

------------
    Raphael at 5/29/01 4:01:21 PM

------------