Thread: where did the backup job go?

Lisa Guest

where did the backup job go?

I created a daily database backup by right clicking on a database, selecting the 'all tasks', and selecting 'backup database'. I created the task to run every night at 7:15 pm. I can't seem to find where this 'task/job' is stored to make modifications to it. I would assume that the task/job would be stored under 'Management/Jobs', but the only jobs that are stored there are the jobs that I created earlier. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find this task/job?

where did the backup job go? (reply)

oops....did a refresh of my 'jobs' screen and lo and behold!!!...there it is!

------------
    Lisa at 5/22/01 4:52:38 PM

I created a daily database backup by right clicking on a database, selecting the 'all tasks', and selecting 'backup database'. I created the task to run every night at 7:15 pm. I can't seem to find where this 'task/job' is stored to make modifications to it. I would assume that the task/job would be stored under 'Management/Jobs', but the only jobs that are stored there are the jobs that I created earlier. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find this task/job?