I have an adp front end to sql7 back end. There are a number of problems when I log on as a user other than 'sa'. For example, one user, who has select, delete, etc. rights to nearly all the tables, can perform a number of functions (add, update, etc.) and then Access will suddenly crash ("invalid page fault...." in one or another dll.) Sometimes this will happen very soon (after one or two operations) and sometimes it will go fine for a dozen or so. I have not yet crashed the system as 'sa'.

Also, the back end has a number of sprocs that serve as record sources for forms, combo boxes, etc. These will not show up in the database screen at all -- the sproc tab will be completely empty. Forms and combos that run on sprocs will run normally, however reports will not (for this user).

I am not sure it is relevant, but on the permissions tab in enterprise manager, I did not check the "DRI" box for any of the objects for this user. Simply because I wasn't sure what it meant, and couldn't find anything on it in my books or in BOL.

Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA. D. Lewis