Thread: Can I upsize from Access if I'm not running SQL Server

Greg Franklin Guest

Can I upsize from Access if I'm not running SQL Server

Hi,

I doing Coldfusion web development using MS Access, but the final product needs to use SQL Server. Is there a way for me to upsize from MS Access to SQL Server without having to purchase/install SQL Server?

Thanks.

Ray Miao Guest

Can I upsize from Access if I'm not running SQL Server (reply)

You can't.

------------
    Greg Franklin at 1/11/2002 11:20:48 AM

Hi,

I doing Coldfusion web development using MS Access, but the final product needs to use SQL Server. Is there a way for me to upsize from MS Access to SQL Server without having to purchase/install SQL Server?

Thanks.

G Franklin Guest

What about a trial download or something

Would I be able to upsize Access-SQLServer if I downloaded and installed a trial version of SQL Server, or something of that nature?

------------
    Ray Miao at 1/11/2002 3:00:07 PM

You can't.

------------

Hi,

Thanks.

Ray Miao Guest

What about a trial download or something (reply)

Possible.

------------
    G Franklin at 1/11/2002 3:53:31 PM

Would I be able to upsize Access-SQLServer if I downloaded and installed a trial version of SQL Server, or something of that nature?

------------
    Ray Miao at 1/11/2002 3:00:07 PM

You can't.

------------

Hi,

Thanks.