Thread: Excellent Permanent Job based in Glasgow Scotland.

Steven Guest

Excellent Permanent Job based in Glasgow Scotland.

I have an outstanding opportunity for a talented Senior Support Analyst. You must have Transact-SQL, Sybase or Oracle, Visual Basic, with Powerbuilder or C being "nice to haves".
    You will be working with our existing developers and provide 2nd level support. You will also work alongside our business analysts and so you will need to understand the business area.
    Basic salary of £28,000 gbp(sterling) to £38,000 gbp (sterling) depending on skill level and experience.
    Please note in this instance you must posses a current and valid UK (United Kingdom) work permit or be a UK national.
    We offer exceptional career development for the successful candidate.
    Contact me now...Steve@geordielad.demon.co.uk

emails only at this stage to save non specific phone calls.

MAK Guest

Excellent Permanent Job based in Glasgow Scotland. (reply)

This is not a Job Posting/Search Site , I believe.

There is a separate column (Job Board) for that.
    -MAK

------------
    Steven at 3/23/01 2:33:49 PM

I have an outstanding opportunity for a talented Senior Support Analyst. You must have Transact-SQL, Sybase or Oracle, Visual Basic, with Powerbuilder or C being "nice to haves".
    You will be working with our existing developers and provide 2nd level support. You will also work alongside our business analysts and so you will need to understand the business area.
    Basic salary of £28,000 gbp(sterling) to £38,000 gbp (sterling) depending on skill level and experience.
    Please note in this instance you must posses a current and valid UK (United Kingdom) work permit or be a UK national.
    We offer exceptional career development for the successful candidate.
    Contact me now...Steve@geordielad.demon.co.uk

emails only at this stage to save non specific phone calls.