Thread: Next Run Date and Time

Keith Tate Guest

Next Run Date and Time

Does anyone know how to determine the next run date and time of a scheduled job while the job is running? I have found that using DMO or SPs to find this information while a job is running returns the time the job started. I am not sure but I believe that SQL Server calculates the next run time after the job has been completed if anyone knows to figure this out while a job is running I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Keith

Larry Guest

Next Run Date and Time (reply)

If you must know before the job is finished, you'll probably have to calculate it yourself, based on what is stored in msdb..sysjobschedules. BOL has a description of that table, and explanations for the values used there.

------------
    Keith Tate at 3/13/01 2:56:01 PM

Does anyone know how to determine the next run date and time of a scheduled job while the job is running? I have found that using DMO or SPs to find this information while a job is running returns the time the job started. I am not sure but I believe that SQL Server calculates the next run time after the job has been completed if anyone knows to figure this out while a job is running I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Keith