I need a little help modifying example 5c and would really appreciate any assistance. This is part of what I want develop (I would be very happy if I could just get this part done):

In the file mh-sql-URL1.asp rather than have someone enter the information to search on (ie. the information which will go into the WHERE section of the SQL statement) I want this hard coded. In other words, I simply want a number of graphic buttons that I will create to be displayed which when clicked will execute a query and display the results on page mh-sql-URL2.asp.

For example:
Click on the CAR button on page mh-sql-URL1.asp and the following query gets executed: SELECT * FROM vehicles WHERE type = 'car'" (on page mh-sql-URL2.asp)
Click on the BOAT button on page mh-sql-URL1.asp and the following query gets executed: "SELECT * FROM vehicles WHERE type = 'boat'" (on page mh-sql-URL2.asp)

Obviously, when the query is displayed in the file mh-sql-URL2.asp I would like the ability to page through the database using the standard navigation buttons (top, bottom, next, prev...). In addition I would like to include a link back to the initial query page (ie. mh-sql-URL1.asp).

John and Frank have already reponded to a similar question I had. The suggested attaching an action to button but I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

Thank you for any help you can offer
Joey