We are using Access as a front end to a DB we house on a SQL 2000 SP2 box. I have 2 users utilizing this front end and they keep recieving these two errors
"ODBC--Call Failed" and "ODBC--connection to 'SQLServerMYSERVER' failed"
when trying to run a query window. They get the called failed message 99% of the time. I on the other hand, have no problems doing any of this without a File DSN defined. I verified all the file permissions to rule that out. And I also verified how their permissions were setup in Enterprise Manager and they are set the same as mine. The other users get the errors with or without the File DSN defined. After relinking the tables in the front end, it seems to go away for awhile, but then reappears. The only other way I could get the errors to disappear was to make them a domain admin like myself. When I did that, everything seemed to work fine. Now obviously I can't leave them like that, so I was hoping someone would be able to kindly point me in the right direction on how to resolve this. Please help, I am completely out of ideas here. Thanks in advance. Mike