Apache version 1.3.37 (Unix)
PHP version 5.2.1
MySQL version 5.0.27-standard

If this is in wrong forum - im sorry and if u could move it would be great.

HI

I have installed V3 Arcade in to my vBulletin 3.6.7 forum

I installed it, and it came with 5 games, and worked perfectly - so i got another 200 games, and it came with sql file

In "my SQL" (in the forums) i have -

# Browse arcade_categories
# Browse arcade_challenges
# Browse arcade_favorites
# Browse arcade_games
# Browse arcade_news
# Browse arcade_ratings
# Browse arcade_sessions

but on the "read me" file, it says to delete

-nuke_bbarcade_categories
-nuke_bbgames
-nuke_bbscores
-nuke_bbarcade
-nuke_bbarcade_comments
-nuke_bbauth_arcade_access
-nuke_bbgamehash
-nuke_bbhackgame

How do i delete them if they are named different.

Using v3 Arcade

Current SQL

INSERT INTO `arcade_games` VALUES (96, 'tetris', 'Tetris', 'A classic puzzle game that will keep you entertained for hours.', 'tetris.swf', 382, 380, 'tetris2.gif', 'tetris1.gif', 7, 3, 23221.000, '', 1, 0, 0, 0, 9, 2, 7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL);

Part of SQL in the SQL script i got with the games

INSERT INTO arcade_games VALUES ('222', 'penguin2.gif', 'Whack the penguin as hard as you can!\'', '0', '0', '0', 'Penguin Bashing', 'penguin.swf', 'penguin', '3', '550', '380', '10', '0', '1');

but i get this error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO arcade_games
VALUES (
'222', 'penguin2.gif', 'Whack the penguin as hard as you can!\'', '0', '0', '0', 'Penguin Bashing', 'penguin.swf', 'penguin', '3', '550', '380', '10', '0', '1'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1146 - Table 'username_special.arcade_games' doesn't exist

Can anybody help here, and let me know wha ti have to do?

I have never done sql editing before - i have done a little php and html but not sql so if you could help, i'd really appreciate it. I have also tried to contct the arcade staff who scripted it but i get no answer and i need this sorted asap (as it is stressing me out ) please help thanks