Hello my name is Bernice Gooding.

I am 29 years of age-and holding... well actually I'm really 62 and soon to be celebrating my 63rd year in April!

I am VERY new to the www world.

When my son, Jamie purchased this damn computer for me I didn't pay much mind to it for the longest time.

But now being retired, my days are not filled with a whole lot of activities (I'm not much of the 'knitting' type) so I started to learn a bit about this internet thing.

I decided to 'take the bull by the horns' and try my hand at creating a website.... a recipe website.

I found out that I think I need to have a (excuse my green lingo) database-driven website, because of the form that I am putting on my website.

When my son set this computer up for me he installed all sorts of wonderful gadgets.... but I don't quite know which of them I need to use to create this darn form.

I have a lot of 'Macromedia' programs.

At my age I really don't know if I have all the time it would require to learn about this SQL? and such so I was hoping that someone here could assist me in creating this form, (which requires a database).

Can anyone help this Old Bird out?

Bernice Gooding