This question is related to my posting titled "MS ODBC System Resource esceeded Error" dated 12/11/01.

In troubleshooting the MS ODBC "System Resource esceeded" Error, I was asked to determine whether ASPdb is closing the ODBC connections that are established each time someone display the web page. I had someone look at the pages and he has leaped to the conculsion is the my web pages are creating ODBC connections but not closing them and therefore it runs out of resources once a weeks. However, the web pages were created over a year ago and I have not changes to them and this problem just started a couple of months ago. The only change that was made about 6 months ago was I update the Access db to 2000.

I do not think there is a problem with the openning and closing of the ODBX connections; but, I would like to report back to him that ASPdb is closing the ODBC connections or at least find out how I can make sure ASPdb is closing the connections. I do use "dbUnit" to property, if that makes any difference.