I am stuck at a problem I am not able to work out in SSRS. Being the first one to discuss technical problem\issues on this group, I hope I am able to get the solution or some pointer to arrive at a good solution by our joint effort.

I am working on SSRS and finding a problem in the chart formatting. I have to show 2 pie charts in a single report side by side along with the chart legends. I have a fixed area for the report in the webpage where I need to deploy it. I am getting the data-categories (for example in this case autopilot, QnA etc or Insufficient information,[category not entered],others etc in these 2 pie charts) dynamically from the data tables i.e. I don’t have any fixed no of these categories\areas.

I can show it in two ways –

CASE 1: By showing the legend on left or right
In this case the pie charts come of equal dimension but the legend strings truncate . For example here “DomainRelevance” has got truncated. How can i enable a word wrap for the legend, so that the strings don’t truncate but come in the next line ???

CASE 2: By showing the legend on top or bottom
In this case the chance of string truncation is much less but a new problems crop up – the size of pie charts differs in accordance to the different no of legend rows each pie chart has. So my second question is how to freeze the size of the pie chart but keeping the legend box expandable ???

MY GOALS ARE
1. TO KEEP THE SIZES OF PIE CHARTS SAME
2. HAVING WORD-WRAP ENABLED IN THE LEGEND TO HANDLE THE CASE OF EXTRA-ORDINARILY LONG STRINGS