Ever since I found this possibility, I have NEVER had to create a new database and copy all the objects from the corrupt database into a new database. Therefore, IMHO, this is the greatest tool ever from Microsoft. Create a BATCH file called Decompile.bat
Within that batch file all you needed is the following code, IF this is the correct address to your copy of the MS Access executable file. Normally called MSACCESS.EXE. Here is the line of code for the Batch file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE" %1 /decompile
The %1 means that if you drag and then drop a file onto the Batch file Icon, the file path and name of the dropped file will be passed to this Batch file as %1 (parameter one) This "trick" has kept me from having to do the copy of all objects from the corrupt database to a new database for the past year! Be sure and use a copy of your database, not the original that you were working on. I seriously doubt anything will go wrong, but it is always prudent to be safe!