Thread: Subscription of SSRS report every Saturday morning based on invoice dates Monday - Fr

Subscription of SSRS report every Saturday morning based on invoice dates Monday - Fr

I am using 2013 SSRS extracting data from db2 (iSeries) I am trying to get my reports more automated by having subscription running on invoice date from Monday – Friday and the report will be generated on Saturday morning. The problem is I have to input the dates earlier in the week. I would like to have the subscription run the program every Saturday morning automatically based on the Saturday’s date. The problem I have is that the date field in db2 for May 9, 2015 is: 20150509. How can I get SSRS to recognize the date format generate the report from invoice date Monday – Friday and generate on Saturday morning. I suppose I can format the dates but I don’t know how to do that. All I want is to run a report every Saturday morning. Any help or suggestion are appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Wow! I have 198 views, but nobody seems able to answer my question. I had better results from a different forum. How sad