New Extended Capabilities in Tools for MySQL Server
Devart Team is glad to announce the release of MySQL Tools for database development and management which introduces new features as well as performance improvements.
New extended capabilities of dbForge Query Builder for MySQL v3.0, dbForge Data Compare for MySQL v4.0, and dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL v3.0 offer users code completion and formatting features. This functionality allows using comprehensive list of abilities for quick and easier creation, and data management, comparing and synchronizing data in MySQL databases.
New enhanced tools offer developers extended suggestion lists during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever.
dbForge Query Builder for MySQL
New version of tool for simpler queries creation and editing now offers users such improved features as:
- Visual building of DML statements
Now users can design INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE queries in Query Builder. The type of query is stated on the diagram surface, and this label allows selecting tables to use in the query right away.
- Conversion of SELECT queries into INSERT statements.
- One-click conversion of SELECT query into UPDATE or DELETE with saving of WHERE condition.
- Execution of separate subqueries to check their correctness without leaving diagram interface.
- Ability to export query results as well as data directly from a table.
For more information about dbForge Query Builder for MySQL visit product's page — http://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/querybuilder/.
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL
Improvements of this powerful tool for comparing and synchronizing MySQL data include following software features:
- New data comparison reports now contain table data (not just a summary).
- Comparison of custom query results (along with tables and views).
- "One-to-many" objects mapping when addressing columns that were separated as a table in the target database.
- Possibility to include objects into comparison by mask, which is useful when comparing groups of tables.
- Full-text data search in comparison results.
- Analysis of comparison results is improved: 'Hide unmodified columns' option, per-column difference counters are added.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/.
DatabaseJournal Recent Articles
Executing SSIS Packages Using DTExec
What Every DBA Ought to Know About SQL Ser...
Redmond exploits MySQL uncertainty
Oracle Launches Oracle Global Trade Manage...
SQL Server 2008 RTM Support Ends April 13,...