Thread: Button Area

Button Area

Frank,

I have an issue on an add form where the active area of the button is very small. This is not the first time I have had this problem. I usually move the fields around as a work around to making the active area of the button bigger.

Do you have any tips on how to change the hover over area of a button?

Thanks

Mike

Super Navigation Bar

The 'active area' is the mouseover event that changes the button type (ghost/normal/active).. To make this area bigger, use a larger button. by going into the css button dir and replace the buttons.

Now, try the following and see whether it is big enough -> add a line - .dbSuperbar = "type=1". Try type = 1,2,3, 4 or 5 and see what happens. YOu need to adjust the position of the super navigation bar by modifying the display template. So, for the dual templates do it this way ->

.dbSuperBar = "type=4" 'Vertical
    .dbDualTemplate = "<center><table><tr><td>[[GridNav]]</td><td> <table><td>[[Grid]]</td><td>[[Form]]</td></tr></table> </td></tr></table>"

Just make a table and position the [[GridNav]] appropriately.

For type 5 (horiz) use the following ->

.dbDualTemplate = "<center><table><tr><td><table><td>[[Grid]]</td><td>[[Form]]</td></tr></table> </td></tr></table><P>[[GridNav]]</center>"

I did not published this feature (hide the doc) as not very many people use it. But when you need it, it'll save your day.

Frank
    Last edited by Frank; 08-17-2007 at 05:26 PM.

I am adding, downloading and searching.

I do not see those buttons in this nav bar.

Is there a way to expose the functions?

Thanks

Mike

I have updated the help file and I'll post that. Are you able to get it going using the sample code I supplied?

Frank