Thread: label getting truncated

label getting truncated

Hi I haave a peculiar problem when I am using a access 2000 .mdb in a multiuser environment.
    My file DetalProd.mdb was kept in a shared folder which was accessible to only 6 users.
    When 6 of them are opening the file 3 of them are not able to see a label on one particular form completely. The label says 'Select Specialty and PPO Agreement Number' which 3 of the users are able to see completely whereas the other three are seeing it as 'Select Specialty and PPO Agreement Numbe' please note the missing R at the end of the text for 3 of the users.
    Does any body have any idea of why this problem is coming and how to solve this one.
    Your suggestions are very eagelrly awaited.
    Thanks..

does this only occur when all 6 users open the db ?

Not sure why that is happening but what about having the tables in a separate db on the server and having the front-end part on each individual persons machine with the tables linked into it. This should be a bit faster and more secure (no one will be able to change or get at the structure).

Question

Check the other users to insure that they have their monitor resolution set the same as the DB creator. They can truncate if the user has a lower resolution setting on their monitor.

jgalt