Thread: Custom - NonForm NonGrid output?

Brian Ware Guest

Custom - NonForm NonGrid output?

Is there a way to create custom display for database data? I'm thinking about something like this: A picture of a car on the left, basic data on the right of it, and a large description field under both columns. I wanted to do this with a html form where the data is all pulled from SQL and the picture is in one cell, a few fields in another cell (Brief), and possibly a few fields in the last cell (Desc.). If possible by either exporting the values or with something more ASP-db native, can I get some brief sample source?

---------------
    I I I
    I Pic I Brief I
    I I I
    ---------------
    I I
    I Desc. I
    I I
    ---------------

Thanks a ton!
    Brian

Mark Guest

Custom - NonForm NonGrid output? (reply)

Hi Brian,

Take a look at Example A14a at:

http://www.aspdb.com/examples/default-old.asp

I hope that's what you had in mind.

Mark.

------------
    Brian Ware at 3/17/00 10:55:58 AM

Is there a way to create custom display for database data? I'm thinking about something like this: A picture of a car on the left, basic data on the right of it, and a large description field under both columns. I wanted to do this with a html form where the data is all pulled from SQL and the picture is in one cell, a few fields in another cell (Brief), and possibly a few fields in the last cell (Desc.). If possible by either exporting the values or with something more ASP-db native, can I get some brief sample source?

---------------
    I I I
    I Pic I Brief I
    I I I
    ---------------
    I I
    I Desc. I
    I I
    ---------------

Thanks a ton!
    Brian