Thread: Eval .DLL refuses to unregister

Jeremy Kinser Guest

Eval .DLL refuses to unregister

Hi,

I am having problems trying to unregister ASPdbEnterprise-Eval.dll from my IIS server. I used regsvr32 /u to unregister it but it fails everytime. When I try to use the aspdb eval pages I created, they still work, so I know that the dll is not unregistered. I could not find a copy of the .dll in the WinNTSystem32 directory, only in the ASPdb folder I created for it. Any ideas?????? Thanks in advance.

Jeremy Kinser
    Web Development Analyst
    INHS

Jeremy Kinser Guest

Eval .DLL refuses to unregister (reply)

I was under the impression that I was somehow automatically in the ASPdb directory when I tried the regsvr32 /u command. Unfortunately I wasn't, and then I went into the directory and tried it again. I was able to uninstall the dll without any problems this time....... thanks anyways.

Jeremy

------------
    Jeremy Kinser at 11/22/99 2:30:18 PM

Hi,

I am having problems trying to unregister ASPdbEnterprise-Eval.dll from my IIS server. I used regsvr32 /u to unregister it but it fails everytime. When I try to use the aspdb eval pages I created, they still work, so I know that the dll is not unregistered. I could not find a copy of the .dll in the WinNTSystem32 directory, only in the ASPdb folder I created for it. Any ideas?????? Thanks in advance.

Jeremy Kinser
    Web Development Analyst
    INHS