Thread: Cursor Placement

Dave Guest

Cursor Placement

Dave Guest

Cursor Placement (reply)

How do you default your cursor to be in a certain field when you go to the 'filter' or the 'update' screens? I have some anal users that can't move their mouse to a field and click.

On another issue.

I have a dual-horiz screen built that works fine. However, when you click on a record to see the associated information the screen always shifts to the bottom of the page. Is there any way to default it to always come back to the top of the page?

Thanks for your help.

Mark Guest

Cursor Placement (reply)

Dave,
    Try using:
    Mydb.dbButtonAnchor=false
    Mark.

------------
    Dave at 3/19/01 4:06:00 PM

How do you default your cursor to be in a certain field when you go to the 'filter' or the 'update' screens? I have some anal users that can't move their mouse to a field and click.

On another issue.

I have a dual-horiz screen built that works fine. However, when you click on a record to see the associated information the screen always shifts to the bottom of the page. Is there any way to default it to always come back to the top of the page?

Thanks for your help.

Dave Guest

Cursor Placement (reply)

Mark,
    Thanks, that worked great.

How about my other question on placing the cursor in a certain field when the screen comes up?

Dave

------------
    Mark at 3/19/01 5:26:20 PM

Dave,
    Try using:
    Mark.

------------

On another issue.

Thanks for your help.

John Guest

Cursor Placement (reply)

Dave,

See my reply to your other post with this same question.

Thanks,
    John

------------
    Dave at 3/20/01 12:09:59 PM

Mark,
    Thanks, that worked great.

How about my other question on placing the cursor in a certain field when the screen comes up?

Dave

------------
    Mark at 3/19/01 5:26:20 PM

Dave,
    Try using:
    Mark.

------------

On another issue.

Thanks for your help.