Thread: ASPDBFree

Jamal Saket Guest

ASPDBFree

I've installed the ASPdbFree on my Windows 2000 workstation, and since then the asp files are not wowrking (I have the IIs version that installs on the
    workstation installed on my machine).
    I've tried uninstalling ASPdbFree, uninstalling and reinstalling IIS. but still the asp is not working. Any ideas?

Note: After installation and before registering the ASPDBFree.dll, according to the documentation, I tried to copy the vb5.dll to the system32 folder, there was one already there,so I did not want to overwite it because it is a newer version.

Frank Guest

ASPDBFree (reply)

Without asking for a lot of details, get the latest apartment threaded version from support and you should have better luck.

FK

------------
    Jamal Saket at 2/4/00 7:15:56 PM

I've installed the ASPdbFree on my Windows 2000 workstation, and since then the asp files are not wowrking (I have the IIs version that installs on the
    workstation installed on my machine).
    I've tried uninstalling ASPdbFree, uninstalling and reinstalling IIS. but still the asp is not working. Any ideas?

Note: After installation and before registering the ASPDBFree.dll, according to the documentation, I tried to copy the vb5.dll to the system32 folder, there was one already there,so I did not want to overwite it because it is a newer version.