Thread: Enterprise version - problems converting

Bob Cummings Guest

Enterprise version - problems converting

I created an application using ASPDB Pro. I have now converted (on a new server) to Enterprise. However, I am having some problems. I can't get the dbUserLocaltext to work at all. I copied the following:

s= "(;=)zApplyFilter & "=Do my search, please;"
    s=s & zResetFilter & "=Clear the above fields;"
    Mydb.dbUserLocalText = s

but my filter screen still shows the same messages/buttons. I can't change the default heading as I could with heading= and I can't get rid of the dropdown button, even though I've followed the new settings in the manual.

Help!

Bob Cummings

Frank Kwong Guest

Enterprise version - problems converting (reply)

Bob,
    Please use the Designer to generate the code and not to struggle with the syntax. There is a local text form in there to do all these.

FK

------------
    Bob Cummings at 3/14/01 11:31:41 AM

I created an application using ASPDB Pro. I have now converted (on a new server) to Enterprise. However, I am having some problems. I can't get the dbUserLocaltext to work at all. I copied the following:

Mydb.dbUserLocalText = s

but my filter screen still shows the same messages/buttons. I can't change the default heading as I could with heading= and I can't get rid of the dropdown button, even though I've followed the new settings in the manual.

Help!

Bob Cummings

Mark Guest

Enterprise version - problems converting (reply)

Bob,

Don't forget the "include" statement. See our Progamming Example #8 at:
    http://208.196.181.86/EP

Mark.

------------
    Frank Kwong at 3/14/01 1:03:30 PM

Bob,
    Please use the Designer to generate the code and not to struggle with the syntax. There is a local text form in there to do all these.

FK

------------
    Bob Cummings at 3/14/01 11:31:41 AM

Mydb.dbUserLocalText = s

Help!

Bob Cummings