Thread: Clear shopping cart

Brent Guest

Clear shopping cart

I'm using the shopping cart functionality of Enterprise. After I've selected my items and processed them, I reload the form. Is there a way to clear all the checkboxes on reload?

Frank Kwong Guest

Clear shopping cart (reply)

Reload does clear the checkboxes !

------------
    Brent at 3/14/01 12:36:02 AM

I'm using the shopping cart functionality of Enterprise. After I've selected my items and processed them, I reload the form. Is there a way to clear all the checkboxes on reload?

Brent Guest

Thanks Frank. I may be reloading incorrectly. I am calling a JS function that calls window.opener.reload, after I process the selected items. Should I be using a different technique to reload?

------------
    Frank Kwong at 3/14/01 11:05:03 AM

------------

Frank Kwong Guest

what is wrong with the reload button ?

------------
    Brent at 3/14/01 11:37:12 AM

Thanks Frank. I may be reloading incorrectly. I am calling a JS function that calls window.opener.reload, after I process the selected items. Should I be using a different technique to reload?

------------
    Frank Kwong at 3/14/01 11:05:03 AM

------------