When I run a Cold Fusion application I get the following error:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

Request canceled or ignored by server (1)

Server busy or unable to fulfill request

The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely high traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your request again (if you are repeatedly
unsuccessful you should notify the site administrator).

Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure to include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I view NT Task Manager the resources(RAM & CPU) are not maxed out. When I look at the SQL Performance Monitor the number of batch
requests spikes up to the number of locks(25) and then falls to zero. But I`m only running one application, so I didn`t think locks would be an issue.
Is the problem related to batch requests? If so what can I do? If not what should I do?