Hello,
I have a problem regarding the Enterprise Manager. We are using SQL Server 7.0, Service Pack 2, in a Win NT 4.0 (latest SP) LAN. The problem is this: On one workstation, in Enterprise Manager, when double-clicking a DB to display the DB information (i.e., "General", "Tables&Indexes", "Space Allocated&#34, the MMC displays a runtime HTML error message, asking me if I wanted to debug Yes/No. According to the message, this is caused by "statement expected" and "object expected", respectively... Client software on that machine is OK, it's MDAC 2.1.2.4202.3. I re-installed the client software twice from the original SQL CD-R and I also re-installed MDAC seperately... It's not a problem related to NT or SQL user privileges, it's definetely related to the setup of the workstation. I couldn't find this problem in MS's Knowledge Base.
Here's something that might tell you something: I had the very same problem on my own machine when I started using SQL Server 7.0... The problem disappeared after I had installed MS Outlook 2000... I could try the same thing on the other machine, but of course I would like a solution which is a little bit cleaner than that one... Maybe you can help me? Many thanks in advance!